All works on elements.wlonk.com are copyrighted by Keith Enevoldsen (author/artist).
- You may print or photocopy these works, any number of copies, free of charge (donations are appreciated). Do not remove the copyright/website/license notice from the works.
- You may donate to the author/artist via the secure PayPal Donate button if you appreciate the free use of these works.
- You may buy products such as posters from the author/artist's shop at cafepress.com/WlonkShop .
- You may make links to this website, elements.wlonk.com, from other websites. The link may be accompanied by an image, small or large.
- You may give digital or physical copies of these works to other people, free of charge (donations are appreciated).
- You may modify, translate to another language, transform,
remix, or build upon these works to make derivative works, free
of charge (donations are appreciated),
if you attribute and share alike. You must retain the copyright/website/license
notice (or equivalent) and you must indicate if you made changes.
Derivative works must be freely shared under the same license (CC
- Please read Making Derivative
if you plan to modify or translate these works.
- Please read Making Derivative Works
- You may sell or make commercial use of these works. For example, you may post copies on commercial websites, print copies in commercial publications, or make and sell products, such as prints or posters, based on these works. Do not remove the copyright/website/license notice. Commercial usage is free of charge, but I earnestly request that you donate a small part of your profits to the original author/artist. Note: If my secure PayPal Donate button will not fit your commercial purpose (perhaps your payment requires a receipt or invoice) please email me to make another arrangement for payment. Although you may sell products for profit, the digital source for any derivative work must be freely available under the same license (CC Attribution-ShareAlike).
Contact: Keith Enevoldsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Seattle, WA, USA.